petak, 4. veljače 2011.

My first post! DUH

Howdy ppl!
   My first post, my first blog, my first anything on the internets.. To tell you a bit about myself . My name is Glowstick_guy86, i'm 24 years old and that's all you need to know from my personal data. RPG games are my fuel of life, they are the reason i live and breathe :)) soo i decided to make this blog - Old-rpg-games. Why "old" you may ask? Well, if you want to read about the new rpg's out there then you can go on any popular gaming portal and read about them, because they are new, so everyone writes about them. Second, the "old" rpg's are in my opinion just better, and the only reason for this is because they are from our past and remembering or playing them again causes that epic feeling of nostalgia in your body. The new games of today will also fall in that category once they are forgotten and and left behind.
   My journey trough the realm of role playing games begins in 1995 when i also got my first PC. That year was epic. One evening, when it was dinner time, my dad pulled out a box from his bag and gave it to me. On the box it said "Darklands - Heroic Role-Playing Adventures in Medieval Germany". Later that night i installed the game on my 486, the sweet 486 upgraded to 8 Mb of RAM btw, and my computer broke, my dad murdered my mom with a nailgun and i was adopted by a foreign dysfunctional family. Ever since i am being tortured on a daily basis...   That, is ofcourse not the truth - the lies start from where i say that my 486 was upgraded to 8 MB of RAM. So, i booted the game, and.. well.. You will read about it in my next post, Ha-Ha! (no, seriously, you will, i will just separate that post from this one so it looks nicer :)

1 komentar: